1. Five-star luxury in MaspalomasSheraton Salobre Golf & Resort Spa The five-star luxury hotel Sheraton Salobre is a true Mecca for both golf enthusiasts and spa-lovers. The modern golf course is situated right next to the hotel and there are seven swimming pools. The spa is focused on Aloe Vera treatments and there are many different ones choose from. Where: Meloneras/Maspalomas
2. Extra-ordinary spa treatmentsHotel Cordial Mogán Playa You'll find this four-star spa hotel in Puerto de Mogán on the southwest of Gran Canaria. The hotel has got a big garden with artificial beaches where you can relax. The spa itself is divided into three sections, the humid, the dry and outdoors. If you really want a luxurious stay you can treat yourself to the golden massage or a champagne bath. Where: Puerto de Mogán.
3. Cool design meets spaSeaside Hotel Palm Beach The hotel is situated on the most southern part of the island, has got five stars and is a member of Design Hotels International. The rooms are decorated in different colour schemes – from natural brown shades to bright green and purple. The modern spa facility has got a wide range of treatments and you can also choose to relax in the Japanese Garden. If you want to be more active there are lots of alternatives like yoga, tai chi and tennis. The beach and the sand dunes of Maspalomas are also very close by. Where: Maspalomas
4. Spa hotel with a viewGloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa This four-star hotel is found at Playa Amadores, close to Puerto Rico, and has a great view of the beach. Here you can both relax in the pool and enjoy the view at the same time and the beach is always close by. The spa offers treatments like body peeling with ginger and sea salt, or rain drop therapy. The neighbouring sister hotel Gloria Palace Amadores has also got a Thalasso-centre that focuses on relief to sore bodies, with water-based therapy. Where: Playa Amadores/Puerto Rico.
5. A spa inspired by natureLopesan Costa Meloneras Resort, Spa & Casino The four-star hotel has got a huge spa inspired by the volcanic nature on Gran Canaria, something that is extra clear in rooms such as the Lava Float Pool. Here you can try floating in saltwater that is lightened up with different colours. The spa has got around 80 different spa treatments to choose from and when you need a break you can hit the large garden. Several swimming pools and no less than 2000 palm trees are spread out over 76 000 square metres and the beach is only a couple of hundred metres away. Where: Meloneras/Maspalomas Find your flight to Spain.