Orbville.com is, together with our Swedish site Reseguiden.se, and our Norwegian site Orbville.no, a leading community and travel search engine for finding and booking travel goods. In other words, we are not a conventional travel supplier but a site where you can find and compare prices on thousands of holidays, breaks, hotel rooms, special offers and more. Orbville.com always puts you, the person planning a trip, in charge.
Terms and conditions for using the service are subject to alteration without prior notice. We recommend that our users regularly check this page.
The price comparison search services we offer our visitors are free of charge. We do not sell travel goods, instead we provide a comparison to help you find what best suits you. All bookings are made with the operator in question. Orbville.com strives to provide the most up-to-date price and product information possible. Orbville.com cannot guarantee that the information is correct, nor are we liable for any losses, costs or damages that may arise from using the service.
If you find incorrect information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In technical terms, our search engine scans the Internet and accesses products and prices in real time while you wait. The results are initially presented in price order. (An important feature in our opinion.) Unlike some other search sites, companies cannot pay to raise their ranking in our search results. We are unbiased and want to do everything we can to maintain our credibility, which is why results are always presented in price order. (You can of course sort the results differently if you wish.)
Orbville.com offers a number of services for our members. As a member you have access to our Forum and Newsletter. These functions are currently free of charge, but a fee may be introduced in the future. If we do start charging for membership services that previously have been free of charge, we will take care to notify you well in advance.
To enhance everyone’s enjoyment the following rules apply:
We show respect for each other and our discussions are characterised by a pleasant, respectful tone.
You are responsible for all photographs, texts and other content you are publishing. If, for example, a photograph contains a copyright-protected design or if you are unsure who owns the rights, don’t publish the photograph!
- Publication of images and information containing personal attacks, pornography and anything else that may be offensive in some way is not permitted. Local legislation applies, and crimes or suspected crimes may be reported to the local police or supervisory authority.
- You are not entitled to use Orbville.com’s forum for your own commercial purposes such as selling, carrying out surveys or advertising a product, company or service. If this rule is breached, we may claim damages. As a member you act as a private individual. Companies and commercial material are referred to www.orbville.com/xpress.
- The content should primarily be in the local language on your market, although you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.
- Orbville.com does not moderate the content in the forum. If you notice someone breaking the rules, please report the incident to Orbville.com immediately either by using the "report"-link in connection to all photographs, blogs, videos and discussions, or by writing an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Orbville.com reserves the right to remove questionable material and delete member accounts if any of the rules have been broken.
- The uploaded content may be published at Orbville.com, the websites comprising Orbville.com’s network and in the Orbville.com’s newsletter.
- Orbville.com is not liable for any losses, costs or damages that may arise from using this service.
- As a member, important information about your services will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided. Orbville.com respects you as a member and will handle this information channel with careful consideration and caution.
- We reserve the right to send information about Orbville.com and from our business partners to you by e-mail.
As a member you will automatically receive the Orbville.com newsletter by e-mail. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.
Security and your integrity
Orbville.com stores information in accordance with prevailing legislation. The information (except for address details, phone numbers, e-mail address and password) is shown to others. Personal data shall never be passed on to a third party without your consent.
You are anonymous to others but Orbville.com saves your name, date of birth and your computer’s IP number in order to take action in the event of a breach of the rules. You must provide your real name and date of birth.
What are cookies?
Advertising and partnership services